How do I become a blogger?
6 Tips on how do I become a blogger.
So many small and medium enterprises think that blogging is a blah blah tool, a waste of time and energy consuming, right? WRONG! Blogging is one of the most popular and powerful techniques to drive traffic to your website and build up your network. In fact, blogs have such impact on people that have outranked social media networks to influence customers.
If you want to move on from having a mere online presence to have a high rank position on the search engines, here are some tips that will make your blog a complete success.
- Define your website. Start by setting goals. To make your blog a success you have to define what you want to accomplish. Do you want your blog to be informative? Or do you want to entertain its audience? Does it have a promotional finality? Whatever the reason is you have to have it clear and let your aim influence the content.
- Understand who your audience is. First of all, you have to understand that your blog is not for you, it is for your readers’ enjoyment. They are your customers or about to become one. You have to understand what are they looking for and what they interests are. When you get your head around their needs, wants and demands, you are attracting your audience target to your product.
- Keep it relevant to your goal and your audience. There is so much information out there, so many links, content, etc. Yet, you have to ask yourself – is it useful to my readers? And will it help me to accomplish my goal? The last thing you want in your website is noise that confuses your audience. Relevant content adds value to your blog and builds brand trust.
- Use relevant keywords. Google keywords planner is an excellent tool not only to improve your blog performance, but also to find inspiration in people’s searches. It is obvious that including the right keywords in your blog will help to achieve a higher rank in the search engine. Another interesting point is that you can blog on what people finds interesting. Doing so you can better target relevant content.
- Be consistent. To make of your blog a total success, you have to post regularly. Readers appreciate frequent updates. It is better to post shorter and more frequently, rather than longer and inconsistent. To build a loyal community and a devote readership, you have to post weekly. Search engines also give you a higher rank when the updates are frequent. Be consistent and your blog becomes dynamic, search engines and readers will come back for more.
- Create inbound links. Every link to your blog is a point towards increasing your page rank. You should aim to have as many links pointing to your blog as you can. A good way to doing that is staying social. So share your blog post with all the social media accounts you have, Facebook, Tweeter, Google+ and LinkedIn. Also try to get links from other sites and link your post between them.
Blogging truly takes some time. However, it is a precious technique to drive more traffic to your website. Follow these simple tips. By doing so, you will be able to build brand awareness, maintain and develop quality relationship with your customers and network with other bloggers. And now, if you find these tips useful and enjoyed this article, please contribute to the magic of blogging and share this post!